Locking up at Logon

Ur Dum!

I looked around and I don't think I saw any topics on this so, here we go.

I was playing CA all last night, never had a problem for the past few months, don't lag, nothing like that. So I come on this morning and I boot it up and go to login -- well it just freezes up and won't log me on for whatever reason. I can hit ESC and it will give me the option to quit combat arms (Yes or No) so it's not a virtual memory problem or anything like that. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing.

I checked on their website and there is no downtime unless on every tuesday they decide to lock the login I don't really know. Anyone have any ideas?

Werbung:

85_GT_Kid

U sound like me. I was playing this morning all was good and then when I went to join a game it froze. No big deal it does that every now and then but when I went to log in I put my pass in and hit log in and nothing happens.

karpov360

i was playing 2 hrs. ago and had to do an erran and loged out tried to log back in and wat u posted happened 2 me soo..... i guesss wat the dude above me posted is right

Ur Dum!

Combat Arms will be going through unscheduled server maintenance on Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 at 9:30am PST to resolve the login issues.

This server maintenance will last for approximately 1 hour.

Combat Arms Server Maintenance Details:

-- Servers: All Game Servers

-- Time: Tuesday, November 25th, 9:30am ~ 10:30am PST

We apologize for the inconvenience.

- Combat Arms Command -

Love

Alright, NO MORE SPAM.
If it's OFF TOPIC from the ORIGINAL POSTERS CONTENT, DO NOT POST IT.

Also, try restarting your computer, fixed this problem for me.

Werbung:

Love

Yea tried that too and this has happened more then five times to me restarted computer and it still freezes at login so what do I do?

All I can think of right now is to submit a ticket to Nexon and provide an excessively amount of information and describe the problem thoroughly.