List of Virtual Console games to be released.

Werbung:

Jailbreak

thank you for this link, i see pilot wings for the SNES is on there, do you think theres any chance of the N64 version being released?

GoldenAssassin

GoldenEye would be too expensive to release on the virtual console since it was a third party game that was VERY popular.

As for Zelda:MM...soon, I hope.

BeatMario

EngWii said:
Would it be possible for them to re-make N64 games, to use the wiimote/nunchuck, and online multiplayer ?

I don't think they'll give the online multiplayer feature on the VC games, since they're making it so it's EXACTLY the same as the original game*.

*I can still do the Super Mario 64 glitches I used to be able to do on the real game, so they haven't fixed it.

EngWii

BeatMario said:
EngWii said:
Would it be possible for them to re-make N64 games, to use the wiimote/nunchuck, and online multiplayer ?

I don't think they'll give the online multiplayer feature on the VC games, since they're making it so it's EXACTLY the same as the original game*.

*I can still do the Super Mario 64 glitches I used to be able to do on the real game, so they haven't fixed it.

Online N64 games would be so much better than local multiplayer, i'd buy loads of games if they were online.

Werbung:

Noel

Cool super metroid is coming out soonish I can't wait for that and romance of the three kingdoms iv looks cool I want to try that.