Last movie you saw

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Clint Eastwood is always great, the dirty harry series is one of my fav's

Oh yeah, I've seen two of those, they're pretty good -one of my favorite lines is "you forgot to read your fortune cookie." and the robber says "what?!" "It says your sh*t outta' luck." BOOM!! that's from "The Dead Pool" btw

E

Elite SEAL

There's so many quotable lines from that series. If you get a chance watch The enforcer, i think its the 3 or 4th one.

Yeah, I'll have to do that.

I think the most famous quote from there though is:

Callihan:"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the wooorld, and would blow your head cleeeean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

Robber:"I gots to know!"

.44 Magnum:BOOOM!

E

Elite SEAL

i saw 300 in Mexican National TV (It s*cked so hard), dude, it was mutilated as hell..

ha ha, that movie is epic, lol, whenever I hear a hardcore metal song or something I always think of the slow motion part in the battle when Leonaidas like takes out 15 guys using his sheild, sword, and spear -Spike -you probably didn't even see that part lol

I also think of Black Hawk Down

300 is full of epic parts, and to think they filmed the most of it in a warehouse in Montreal in two weeks.

I just watched Galdiator, wow that's another epic movie. great quotes too.

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

That quotes sent shivers down my spine, such a badass moment!

E

Elite SEAL

300 is full of epic parts, and to think they filmed the most of it in a warehouse in Montreal in two weeks.

I just watched Galdiator, wow that's another epic movie. great quotes too.

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

^well said, I'd say more like BAMF, but BA works too lol

BossMaroni

Damn straight...

Werbung: