island troll tribes

HHH_RKO

hi, im new here and the site really looks great. =)

but i started playing island troll tribes 2.0 a couple days ago and i cant host and it isnt being hosted alot so i cant play it alot and i wanted to play against the computer. so i downloaded it and played it with the comp and the comp tribes and my comp team just stood there and got to cold and died or didnt eat and died. i was the only troll that hunted and stuff so i wanted to know if there was a way to get the computer to know how to play, could some1 be kind enough to tell me plz, cause i wanna play it so bad. ty.

Werbung:

Abelhawk

Oh, I know what's wrong. You probably can't host because you have router problems, just like myself and tons of other people. I've tried to work it out myself, by switching the ports on my network to send and recieve to Battlenet, but it still doesn't work. Yeah, unless you want to bring computers over to your house and have a LAN party with your friends, I don't think you can play it, unless of course it shows up on Battlenet once and awhile. I mighta seen it there once or twice.

If anyone knows how to fix their router, It would be greatly appreciated

yah u might need a new router or customize your router settings check what the home page is and filter battle.net...or maybe your firewall won't filter battle.net so that you can host...ive learned from experience i cant host either =D

Werbung: