is the wii better than you tought, or just worser than you tought

Werbung:

Ryano

guilherme said:
I love my Wii, it's a lot better than I thought :D . Anyway I don't think ps3 is going to take over, Wii is a lot better;)

You never know, when PS3 gets a couple of good games (there coming soon btw) you never know what could happen...

killman360

Ryano said:
guilherme said:
I love my Wii, it's a lot better than I thought :D . Anyway I don't think ps3 is going to take over, Wii is a lot better;)

You never know, when PS3 gets a couple of good games (there coming soon btw) you never know what could happen...

That is what i have been thinking. The Wii games at present time suck, that is why i got a PS3. I was dissapointed with the current games out for Wii.

Ryano

killman360 said:
Ryano said:
guilherme said:

That is what i have been thinking. The Wii games at present time suck, that is why i got a PS3. I was dissapointed with the current games out for Wii.

Your not the only one, all hardcore gamers are...

Werbung: