Is the server down???

brandon21

grrr lol

b4 i got in thn said it ws to full and quit out and there was only one server "wierd"
now wen i clik on combat arms it dos version cheking thn saes canot conect to server error code 2,10060:confused::confused:

Werbung:

Blzken

:eek:
Im new but when i log on to my acount it saids connection lost with server try again in a moment. this is windows xp so i try it in windows vista (my laptop) and same thing happens. my system requirments are good so i dont understand its been like this since yesterday and i know server maintainance is usaly 2ish hours please HELP:confused: btw i downloaded it from the website download A

iv been having the exact problem but instead of not loging in it says checking version and then wam the error comes out

Roger117

yep there was an uscheduled server check up yesterday. everything should be up and running. except for me. stupid australian internet, cant even fully download the patch :(.

Love

The error code is usually for server maintenance.
Check in with www.CombatArms.Nexon.net to see what's going on, hopefully there's information up, if not, expect it up in a short time period.

You may receive different error codes though, so bear in mind, it may or may not be the server.
Don't always assume it's the server, my friend did it for 3 hours, then he looks down at his laptop, and finds he accidentally hit off the internet connection switch.

Make sure your firewall/antivirus/etc isn't blocking access to Combat Arms.

Hope your problem was fixed, and you're able to play now.
Thanks for posting.

lilaj420

ok so this "combat arms" and nexon is realy starting to piss me off. Every time i get new guns n stuff i cant even use them because every god dam time that i buy guns the next day i cant even play the fuckin game. it used to be error code 10060 but now its cant conect to verifaction server and its realy gay and pissin me of. So like can n e 1 help my problem?

Ender07

This SAME EXACT THING happened yesterday! I got the failure to verify message and cannot connect. I spent a lot of time on my ranks and GP as well as NX for my items and I am losing time I have to play with all the gear because of Nexon's incompetence. I am really frustrated because I only have so much time to play and when I go to get on and this happens for the second day in a row...I might just quit CA altogether if this sh*t isn't taken care of!!!

lilaj420

i no man like seriously i think ca is like a scam cuz every time i buy a new item the next day i cant play untill like its expired. i think they should at least make so that if its not working then ur wepons n items dont expire

Werbung: