Very Rare Low Digit Selling Now

ProjectFailed

Hi there,

Currently I am selling my low 5 digit steam id account with 25 games on it. Including all the Half life and Counter Strike series (Yes, I do have Global Offensive). This account has been owned since they released Steam back in 2003. I can show you the digit in game like any Counter strike server or whatever and it starts with 5. With the time put into it and the games, I am only requesting $150 to sell this id quick.

Do not worry, there will be a big middleman (a website or a person that is chosen from a middleman website) and it (the website) will check my account and everything and once the money is sent then it is going to give all the info to you. This is the most reliable way to do transaction nowadays, since people have lost their dignity.

I am looking to do this transaction thru Paypal.com

I also have a League of Legends account that I am selling same price as my Steam Account($150). With the time put into this LoL account and over 75 champions with 10+ unique skins and lots of honor points, it is almost going for free. Even if you buy my account now and try to sell it, it is well worth more than $200.

Since I am too old to play games, I am retiring from them and I priced my Steam account and LoL account reasonably low because I want to get rid of them fast and move on. For both of these accounts there will be a middleman and YES I AM GOING TO COVER ANY CHARGES OR WHATEVER THIS MIDDLEMAN MAY HAVE. So basically if you know a website or two, you can give it to me and I can check it out then if we both are convinced we can go ahead and do the transaction.

For the list of games on Steam or LoL account please do go ahead and contact me at ozantekcanozu(at)hotmail.com

Thank you,

Werbung: