Ipod

SpIkE_JoNzE

lol, yeh true about the newbs.

shuffle's aren't that great in comparison to the screen ones, like the one i have, but I guess if you don't care it's fine. What artists do you have?

oh, btw, you DEFINITELY NEED "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astly!!!

Sounds cool mate, ill get it soon...

Phill Collin
George Michael
Belinda Carlisle
KISS
Billy Ocean
REM
Bon Jovi
Europe
Michael Jackson
Foreigner

and sum' others...

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Sounds cool mate, ill get it soon...

Phill Collin
George Michael
Belinda Carlisle
KISS
Billy Ocean
REM
Bon Jovi
Europe
Michael Jackson
Foreigner

and sum' others...

do you like Rock n' Roll? Because I know a few you might like if you do.

spuznick242

Yea, there is a common thought among people that apple cant make anything, and I agree to a point. Their hardware is amazing, but their programing and software is *&@!. Ipods are good, just as good as zune but its the software you use on the computer that is lacking greatly, i said it before, itunes on a PC or even a MAC is like a truck slamming through a bomb factory. And I had a shuffle for a bit, it was ok, but not nearly as good as the new screened models.

SpIkE_JoNzE

their resistance depends on how much u use them...i use my shuffle IPOD only at home, but my old MP3 is what recieves all the punishment

Undead_Lives

Yea, there is a common thought among people that apple cant make anything, and I agree to a point. Their hardware is amazing, but their programing and software is *&@!. Ipods are good, just as good as zune but its the software you use on the computer that is lacking greatly, i said it before, itunes on a PC or even a MAC is like a truck slamming through a bomb factory. And I had a shuffle for a bit, it was ok, but not nearly as good as the new screened models.
And what does Microsoft have to offer as opposed to iTunes?

If we're talking about players, Windows Media Player is the biggest piece of **** I have ever encountered. The organization still confounds me.

I do realize there are companies out there outside of Microsoft or iTunes that obviously make better programs, but I don't see how Microsoft is better than Apple, but perhaps you can enlighten me.

Side note: Ironically, I use iTunes on my PC and since that has all of my music on it, I use it with my iPod. I don't use my iPod with my Mac, lol.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

And what does Microsoft have to offer as opposed to iTunes?

If we're talking about players, Windows Media Player is the biggest piece of **** I have ever encountered. The organization still confounds me.

I do realize there are companies out there outside of Microsoft or iTunes that obviously make better programs, but I don't see how Microsoft is better than Apple, but perhaps you can enlighten me.

Side note: Ironically, I use iTunes on my PC and since that has all of my music on it, I use it with my iPod. I don't use my iPod with my Mac, lol.

Windows Media Player sucks, period. Imo, apple should stop updating itunes to version 9.10.11.19............and actually make it so that when you change it to cover flow view -there isn't a HUGE lag.

But I like itunes and apple products -yes, their programming is different -of course it would be, they're independent -not like HP and Dell, etc. that use windows. I wish I had a macbook pro instead of my Dell 1520 that's probably going to get pretty slow by this time next year or something lol

which brings up another thing...mac operating systems don't slow down except after looooooooooong periods of time -that's nice.