IP addys

DiLLa

rofl ok...

i wasnt really having too much fun with it but the graphics were refreshing i was having fun on a map where i was on this ship with jet planes and helicopters....LMFAO and these people kept crashing into the ocean and the ships towers cuz they couldnt figure out how to fly that shit was hilarious i wasnt even playing just hiding and watching that omg i wish i knew how to make demos

Werbung:

King Ad. Rock

okay, i downloaded the patch from 2 different sites, it takes a while for the patch installation screen to show up, goes through installing, and then it says "applying patch" and locks up cause it was doing it for a half an hour, i cancelled it, and now my damn game doesnt work

Loudboy

well...on my new computer the applying patch process took 20 minutes. thats on an fx-55 with 2GB of ram.

on my crappy computer it took 55 minutes. so let it run for awhile.

it'll get there eventually :)

mYth

Ok, I've picked up BF2 and I've set it up and shit (gd patch was fukin huge!) so if ur forming up a squad, give me a holler will ya?

King Ad. Rock

it only works occasionally for me, this game is yet another shitty EA product :-/ , ill get to the screen for connecting to my account and it rarely works, it normally locks up

blze

youre drinkin' moet and i got the chamagne.

yea, it is a system hog, be aware of that shit. here is the thing with bf2
that i have noticed: you cant jump the gun on it (like hit 'refresh' before
it fully loads, etc). shit will go on straight lock-down unless you have a
beefy, and i mean "Classic Triple" beefy, machine. so be patient with it,
let it do its thing. its not going to jump into a server in 10 seconds like
cz does, it may take 2-3 minutes.

http://www.sinclan.net/
http://www.clanoutcast.net/

those 2 clans bf2 a lot, so check out their forums. dont think you have to
3-4 years, real nice guys, spammers, but nice/helpful.

Sortitout

DiLLa said:
rofl ok...

i wasnt really having too much fun with it but the graphics were refreshing i was having fun on a map where i was on this ship with jet planes and helicopters....LMFAO and these people kept crashing into the ocean and the ships towers cuz they couldnt figure out how to fly that shit was hilarious i wasnt even playing just hiding and watching that omg i wish i knew how to make demos

omg i want this game

Sortitout

DiLLa said:
rofl ok...

omg i want this game

dilla why u always hiding? :lol:

mYth

Sortitout said:
dilla why u always hiding?:lol:

He's becoming like Pervy.......maybe we should talk to AB about him :lol:

Ok, but on BF2 note, I'm running it on a really low-end machine right now and I keep getting an error sometimes. The following is the specs and error:

Error:

WARNING!

The device driver "nv4_disp.dll" has caused a critical error. Your system will shutdown in 30 seconds. Please save all work prior to shutdown.

System Specs:

CPU: AMD Athlon XP 1800+
MEM: 768 Mb
VID: nVidia GeForce 5200 GTX (256 Mb)

Any help would be appreciated........mew

WoRm5406

http://www.xtremepccentral.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-931.html

Its old but it is an insight...

Updated drivers are needed.!!!

Casualty

IP:70.86.91.179
Port: 16567

i have been playing onthis server for a while, its the onyl one i play pretty much. i like it because they promote teamplaying even though you can do the solo thing if you want... jion me if you wish

anlso myth, is that a socket A mobo? if so i ahve a 2200+ that might help you some, i would be willing to part with it for a decent price as im not using it atm, holler at my AIM if yoru interested Ca5ualty85

Werbung: