Introducing myself

woelrat

Hi, I'm woelrat and i joined because i want free wii points (yeah, i know, i'm evil) but i also like to hang around on forums of stuff that catch my intrest. Most of the times I play RPG's and Multiplayer games like Super Smash Bros, Mario Party or WarioWare INC or old school ones like balloon fight and bubble bobble and I'm a big Kirby fan.

I wanted to buy a Wii for quit a while but never dit it because my TV was to old. However i got lucky and it died out of age, so i got me a new one with a Wii. I stil have an old NES standing next to it and we three look like a lovely family. But sometimes I hate myself for selling my SNES with all the games I had so I can't wait for some of the RPG's of it to be downloadeable for the Wii (Secret of Mana, Lufia2 and chronotrigger which was never released here) so i don't have to use a sinfull Rom ever again for it.

Werbung:
Werbung:

woelrat

Theherolink_1 said:
Well if you want free wii points try gaming lagoon...>.> I dont want another spamer here....Welcome and please dont spam........
Don't worry, I'm not a spammer. I just found this forum while I was looking for free Wii points. I hate meaningless spammers as well. ::)