idea: wii video channel

Danny

TimpZ said:
Best case scenario: A special Wii-youtube. A Wiitube (already exists) that you access through the opera-browser.

These things exist! You can use normal youtube or google video. Don't ask for more than whats necessary!
Exactly.. Why waste space for things we already have?

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

Danny said:
TimpZ said:
Best case scenario: A special Wii-youtube. A Wiitube (already exists) that you access through the opera-browser.

These things exist! You can use normal youtube or google video. Don't ask for more than whats necessary!

exactly, i get so pissed about this vid channel thing

Danny

gunners-4-life said:
Danny said:
TimpZ said:

exactly, i get so pissed about this vid channel thing

It isn't really a channel it's an Idea..

ssechaud1982

I think the point of the suggestion is not to have another YouTube. But for the ability to watch proper streaming video and not just Flash 7 crap. Or even the chance to watch videos you have stored on your network. That would be smart.

gunners-4-life

ssechaud1982 said:
I think the point of the suggestion is not to have another YouTube. But for the ability to watch proper streaming video and not just Flash 7 crap. Or even the chance to watch videos you have stored on your network. That would be smart.

i like youtube but opera should really update the flash player, i wouldnt mind paying like 100 points for each number update (8,9 e.t.c)

sharp141

yeh i agree with gunners

but hopefully if it does happen
you wont have to pay coz its a free download on your pc,
but sayin that, so is opera, im confused =-|

gunners-4-life

sharp141 said:
yeh i agree with gunners

but hopefully if it does happen
you wont have to pay coz its a free download on your pc,
but sayin that, so is opera, im confused =-|

yeh, but they do have to edit the program a bit so they can charge points for it

Werbung: