[Idea] New maP xD

-=GhosT=-

so i just came with idea for map after i played ratchet and clan : deadlock (i love all ratchet series :D)

It will be pure action map, solo or muliplayer, still thinking about it. Anyway 3 or more playable characters, many upgradable weapons to use, secrets to unclock, mix of all kind of maps (from AoS to TD), some tactic thinking levels, good visual effects etc. This is all what i want to put into map, i need help from good Jasser/Triggerer, Skinner, Modeler and some others. Someone want help??

Werbung:

-=GhosT=-

well, i think will be solo map, multiplayer would be hard, also it could be another part of map :]

and for idea, you got control of Clank(robot) Ratchet(umm.squirrel or something like that) and one of other character, or just characters will replace in some moment (still thinking about them) Each character will be unique, like Clank will be able to transform into big robot and use rockets, bomb etc. while Ratchet will be limited to use his weapons, powerfull wepoans. All of them will have many upgrades, each chaning something in visual effect etc. You will be able to buy armor, which change your looking of character. Also you will not be limited to hit and run, you can use wrench as meele weapon. For reinforcments you will have provided two bots, that can be upgraded, you will be able to give them commands, or use as living shield. This will be pure acion game, and saying this i mean it. Whenever you walk you will have to face opponets, from which you get bolts[gold] to buy wepoans, armors, upgrades and neccecary AMMO or mega upgrades for weapons. You will have to kill many boss, in order to proceed more into game. They won't be easy, you will have to use mind to defeat them. NO MOVE ATTACK ORDER for your heros, you will have to fire weapons manual and try to survive. For evry opponent defeated your weapon and character will gain expierence. If weapons level up, its power is increased, and added some mods [like increased ammo, or more bolts from enemy] and if your hero will level up max nanotech[health] will be increased. Thats all for now, if i get something else in mind i will post it

-=GhosT=-

yeah, i could make multiplayer version (dethamtch mission) version

and there will be vechicles in map !! and many customized mission to do, so single player will be pure action rpg, multiplayer multiple detmach maps(also pure action)

btw. one of weapon missisile i would use flame strike with changed angle

james1654

Hmmm, you said you needed triggerer? well I'm very good with those. Ill help you out a bit with triggers if you want me to. Sounds like very original map, but with those mass creeps idea, you need to untick on gameplay contestants that they can call for help from other creep camps.

But, one big thing i must ask you; do you even know how to make a map? Or are you trying to use this as a starter project?

-=GhosT=-

don't worry i am not newbie with WE, anyway for those multiplayer maps, Capture Node, Team Dethmach, Detmach and some others, james can you show me some piece of your work??

ragingspeedhorn

I can terrain some for you ghost but I cant make custom terrain for you which I guess you would need for a map like this, as not that much wc3 terrain fits for ratchet and clank :p

-=GhosT=-

nah, it wasn't big citys, it were customized, from ice lands to desert, there are only 2 places where is only city, rest are terrain with small camps

Werbung:

-=GhosT=-

hmm what demo?? ratchet and clank this 1st one?? if yes it was in city, but we don't do anything with ratchet 1 i didn't played it and it was bit sucky too ><