i need lord of the rings and resident evil models

if ne 1 nows where i can get a saruman model or wants 2 make me one i would b really happy...and also i need alot of things from resident evil so if u guys no where ne r i would like to hear bout it plz...Thank You.

Werbung:

abdumac

go to wc3sear.com and click on models, and type in lord of the rings, or lotr, or resident evil, they have tons of models there...

abdumac

give me a few more days to get better at modeling, and i'll try to make some of those models for you, but right now i think the ent moot is easy enuff for me to make, so im workin on it right now.

1ll1d4n

Thx, and it's not there. I checked wc3sear.ch, and wc3campaigns is down, rly try going to it. It doesn't work at all. And I don't think they have the model(s) anyway.

Werbung:

1ll1d4n

O ya it is. And ya wc3sear.ch does have tons of undead skins, but of people, to be specific, adult male ones. Although I think anyway I'll prolly wait to do the survival horror map anyway. It would ruin it if I make it without proper street tiles. I mean, how on earth would a zombie filled city with Cobble stone-like "streets" even manage to scare a 6 yr old?