I need help please!

UnholyReaper

I'm kinda suckish. The only places I'm good at are OMA BW, OMA CS, OMA&E SV, WR E and finally, JF E. The double letters are places abbreviated and you can tell the modes. The max I usually get is about 45-15 on brushwood. I'm an experienced sniper and for CQ I use G36E and P90. Sniping is MSG, L96A1, and MSG. Mostly SR. Any suggestions? Anything really from guns to strategies. Rank is the one above staff sergeant 3rd.

Werbung:

Roger117

I suggest giving the M4A1 and FAMAS a go, definitely great alternatives for the G36E

I tried the FAMAS for a day and I must say, it the probably the best alternative to the G36E. It even works really well without a scope attached. I got hundreds of kills with it. I highly recommend you try it as your next weapon.

Love

I tried the FAMAS for a day and I must say, it the probably the best alternative to the G36E. It even works really well without a scope attached. I got hundreds of kills with it. I highly recommend you try it as your next weapon.

What did I tell you?
This if proof, everyone who wants an accurate, decent ROF, and great damage weapon ought to try the FAMAS, Roger didn't want to try it out as much as you'd think, he wanted me to die and so he could pick up my FAMAS, but I never ended up dying near him, lol.

It's accurate without a scope, and it goes where you intend your bullets on going.

UnholyReaper

What did I tell you?
This if proof, everyone who wants an accurate, decent ROF, and great damage weapon ought to try the FAMAS, Roger didn't want to try it out as much as you'd think, he wanted me to die and so he could pick up my FAMAS, but I never ended up dying near him, lol.

It's accurate without a scope, and it goes where you intend your bullets on going.

Yea I tried it. It's just my type. I usually suck with scopes unless I'm sniping. Has wonderful power and can be applied to any level.

Love

Yea I tried it. It's just my type. I usually suck with scopes unless I'm sniping. Has wonderful power and can be applied to any level.

Atta boy!
It's great for sniping as well.
Was sniping at Sand Hog with it, I suggest manually bursting 2 shots if you want to snipe with the FAMAS.
Works wonders.

Roger117

At that rate, Christmas is coming up, regardless of your beliefs, I believe you ought to write Santa Claus a note and ask for a FAMAS on Combat Arms.

It's definitely worth buying.

I'm going to ask Santa for 1 000 000 000gp. Then I buy FAMAS forever :p!

Werbung: