How to use the Admin

Werbung:

cjsuner

Fighter said:
Agreed with the above, a guide would be handy.

Some questions, now that I've finally begun admin duties.

When using the admin tools;
1. Is it possible to see if there are other admins and also whisper to them?
2. Is team switching allowed? I think I saw it being done.
3. Using the BFHCC, viewing the chat I random at times see a user with red text. What is this meant to be highlighting, as that person isn't an admin so that cancels out that theory.

Possible other questions may arise at a later date. As I've already got the basics of kicking and such.

1. not that i ahve found
2. I think that is one of the reasons murp got banned
3.Red text is nat team chat... blue is royal team chat

that get it all awnsered?

cjsuner

Hari Seldon said:
what do you mean, huh?

Im just not sure the coloured names thing is correct.

oh.... well look at it closly... like when you see the words, check the name that is saying it to see what team, and if it matchs the color

Werbung:

Sentry

cjsuner said:
Hari Seldon said:
what do you mean, huh?

Im just not sure the coloured names thing is correct.

oh.... well look at it closly... like when you see the words, check the name that is saying it to see what team, and if it matchs the color
The standard chat colour is purple in BFHCC for most people, but checking the names it does seem that the red coloured chats belong to nats and blues to royals.

Edit: Actually with some thinking I think this is correct, this only appears when they use TEAM chat, that would explain why the rest is purple and the coloured is within their own teams, I see!

cjsuner said:
Fighter said:
When using the admin tools;
1. Is it possible to see if there are other admins and also whisper to them?

1. not that i ahve found

I'm sure some one was private messaging me asking if it was alright to team switch someone (possible hitman at the time) and I was just like "what...how do I even respond back and who is it aimed at!?"