How to use the Admin

murpo

You can open as many BFHCC windows as you want. So you can monitor all the servers at the same time.

Go here
http://wiki.eliott-ness.com/index.php?title=BFH_Ness_Manager/en

Werbung:

CrackABone

murpo said:
You can open as many BFHCC windows as you want. So you can monitor all the servers at the same time.

The no commando server needs the most moderation and I need that watched all the time.

I'll type more soon(tm)

Best topic ever.
But okay, i'm looking on the commando server now. Only 1 guy is there

KingRick

I would like some info about the maps.

Cause we had lots of fun on no commando server today. But it was RR only. While the settings said it was a full rotation.

So after about 12 rounds of RR most people left :p Would like to know how to change maps and stuff.

KingRick

http://wiki.eliott-ness.com/index.php?title=BFH_Ness_Manager/en

That might help. But I didnt get the ingame admin to work either.
Cant find the alias tab :/

Flyboy

Hey my kick function is a litte bit off, on BFH Ness it always doesn't kick, often it doesnt... and im afraid to use my CC since last time it kicked the wrong person...

KingRick

click the warn/kick/ban tab. And fill in a reason.

Next right click a player and when you hold your mouse on kick it shows the reasons you filled in.
Click it and voila.

Werbung:

Sentry

Agreed with the above, a guide would be handy.

Some questions, now that I've finally begun admin duties.

When using the admin tools;
1. Is it possible to see if there are other admins and also whisper to them?
2. Is team switching allowed? I think I saw it being done.
3. Using the BFHCC, viewing the chat I random at times see a user with red text. What is this meant to be highlighting, as that person isn't an admin so that cancels out that theory.

Possible other questions may arise at a later date. As I've already got the basics of kicking and such.