How to persuade parents

skaterboi15

Tell his parents that it may be rated M because they use words like Hell, Damn and tell them its rated M because its like a war game that like puts u into the war situation so of course there would be blood and weapons because its war

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

Tell his parents that it may be rated M because they use words like Hell, Damn and tell them its rated M because its like a war game that like puts u into the war situation so of course there would be blood and weapons because its war

why would he have to tell his parents this? he may not get it because theres too many blood in it...why should he explain WHY theres blood? i mean do you think his parents are stupid and dont know why there is blood in a war game?

skaterboi15

I'm sure his friend has seen at least 1 war movie there are a bunch of them. If he may be allowed to watch war movies why isn't he allowed to be playing a war game

pkf0rtzh4ar

like most of you guys got good points. its also good that parents look at the advised age but i think as long as the guy got a good mind it doesnt care at all :D

Werbung: