How to get LEGIT "chams" (not a hack)

LODD2

I have been called a hacker too many times to the point where when I hear one it absoutlutely SICKENS me.

Here is a stratedgy that all must know!!!

it is (drum roll PLEASE)............... SOUND!

Sound! yes! it is called sound~~~~!

you can hear exactly where they are coming from, sometimes how many there are, and how far they are away!!!

Just use headphones ( i use ice mat tiberiums, headphones used on the DJs on Music Vids from Basshunter) Dont listen to music while playing!!!! It messes up your hearing!

(Clutch 1v8 moment)
Warhead SnD

I was just jumping around waiting for my team to die (it was 5-0) and somehow manged to go unscathed, I just camped in lower vents. Afterward, I just pressed C (another hint guys! no1 can hear you and you can hear them REALLY easily) and I saw someone enter the entrance of Bomb B site, which I just rushed. I got a multikill because 2 nubs planted at the same time. and the other guy was clueless. then I simply camped and killed 2 more in vents. then walked to A site and killed 2 more person but got hit from 100-to 17 health. I jumped back and ran away. Camped with a m24 and then shot the last guy in the foot and killed him (nub heavy vester too). and I got called a chammer/aimbotter/ norecoiler about 15 times.

again! another clutch moment!
This is plain NUB, was in Snow Valley and it was 3v1, I was trailling some nub in the underground. Then I lost him as I started walking. I heard planting sounds and rushed the place. Guess what.... 3 people were planting at same time!!!! so with my glock (more speed and portable) I killed 2 light vester and headshoted the heavy vesters.

Sound Work! just turn up the sound a bit!

Werbung:

DarkLink

Completely agree with you, sound is a very good tactic to know where the enemy is, in fact it is so revealing, I survived many times thanks to it. Also, I don't just use it to detect where the opposite side is, I use it to distract people too. I just simply shoot some bullets out of nowhere, when the enemy hears it, they just come out and see who could it be. When he comes out, I just kill him.

SheFakedIt

when I saw "sound" i stopped reading the rest of your post man. and i know its the trick and all. but honestly everyone in this game are 11yr old MS nubs. thats why they teh suck....but yes sound is key

RIEiiIGIN

Sound has been the difference maker in all FPSs. Except Halo...Halo licks testes. That's why there is usually a key assigned to Walk. Plus, you can decimate fools just by walking. No sound and inproved accuracy.

UnholyReaper

when I saw "sound" i stopped reading the rest of your post man. and i know its the trick and all. but honestly everyone in this game are 11yr old MS nubs. thats why they teh suck....but yes sound is key

lol im 12 and i used to play ms but i KA. yea but most of the ms lick dick and should stay to playing ms if they havent played a decent fps B4:p

MMMonster

you want to use all of your gaming senses your sight, your hearing, your smelling, your tasting, and your feeling, one sense not to use is your cham sense i dont

Codi69

I just simply shoot some bullets out of nowhere, when the enemy hears it, they just come out and see who could it be. When he comes out, I just kill him.

lmao one time I did that to a friend of mine (Lostsolder, lol.) We were playing 1 vs. 1, on Snow Valley and I was on the top of the tower. I couldn't find him anywhere so I just fired my L9 straight in the air. He thought that I had found, and barely missed him. He then tried to book it away from where he thought that I thought (confused yet?) he was, which gave me the chance to get an easy kill, lol.

iSh0cked

I just tried this in S&D, and I have to say, Heartbeat sensor + Sound is a good combination, now I have to stop listening to music.

Seawied

i disagree with you. You should play with the game on mute. Additionally, you should try using button mashing on your keyboard like you do in fighting games. It has the same effectiveness.

Seriously though, any half decent player already knows this. Please stop strumming your ego

UnholyReaper

Lawl Seawied. Sound is pretty effective but I usually rack up my best kills when my music is playing. Most probably because I never put sound on.

Werbung: