How to avoid being accused as a hacker??

Codi69

yea the "hackers" are just good players. bad players use it as an excuse for why they got killed. there is no hackers that i know of. plus the hacks would have gotten patched. like i got reported 9 times in one game because i was "hacking" but im just good.

Unfortunately there are still hackers in CA. There are very little though. I'm not referring to players who have uncanny abilities to find me, I mean straight up OPK'ers. I'm not one to bitch about it in game because it takes up my time that I could use to kill people. The last hacker (was an OPKer,) I saw was on Thursday in Waverider.

As for the post, I can't really add much to what everybody has said except maybe if you have a person of really high rank who knows that you don't hack say something, perhaps all the little sheep may be come convinced and shut the hell up.

Werbung:
Unfortunately there are still hackers in CA. There are very little though. I'm not referring to players who have uncanny abilities to find me, I mean straight up OPK'ers. I'm not one to bitch about it in game because it takes up my time that I could use to kill people. The last hacker (was an OPKer,) I saw was on Thursday in Waverider.

As for the post, I can't really add much to what everybody has said except maybe if you have a person of really high rank who knows that you don't hack say something, perhaps all the little sheep may be come convinced and shut the hell up.

You have a good point there.

As for hackusations, i find if you ask how your "hacking" people mostly don't have a response

spuznick242

You have a good point there.

As for hackusations, i find if you ask how your "hacking" people mostly don't have a response

Yea, I tried that a few times, but most of the time they just start screaming, "CHAMMER, CHAMMER, CHAMMER" and I know a bit about hacks, but that doesnt explain how im "hacking" its just accusing me of hacking more, which they already did. lol it just makes no sence to me.

XCalibry

There is the odd person that realizes I am good, otherwise the majority of the time, they will accuse me of hacking, chamming, or whatever they want to call me. It is a lost worse when I use my female character in the grunt server :p

I would say if someone says you hack and you don't, you can treat that as a "compliment" because you are doing well in the game :p

There is the odd person that realizes I am good, otherwise the majority of the time, they will accuse me of hacking, chamming, or whatever they want to call me. It is a lost worse when I use my female character in the grunt server :p

I would say if someone says you hack and you don't, you can treat that as a "compliment" because you are doing well in the game :p

I did that for awhile.
It works quite well :p

I also find if someones cursing me replying " and happy birthday to you too" works nicely.

Master_7

Hackusations are on the rise. I was playing yesterday, and it was horrible. I was running FRAPs, so I can make a new vid with my newly purchased Sony Vegas, and I got a UNB. I can't wait to get it done so I can post it up. So sick of the hackusations...

ignore the them just say wheres your proof once i got kicked from a quarantine game cause the humans at 1 time when all in the office and got stuck and i infect them all. there just jealous of our pro skills:cool:

spuznick242

Acctually if someone calls me a hacker, I take it as a compliment and just tell the noobs to report me, cuz as long as I'm legit, they can do what ever they like, they have no proof and there is no proof to find either.

garygofast

I realy don't have that Problem cause I'm just a lousy player
But yesterday I was called a hacker on Foxtrot
So I put him on my body list and talked to him and asked him why he called me a hax
He had no real reason so now we are friends LOL
KIDS:hmmmm2:

SpIkE_JoNzE

my biggest problem is my M16 skillz...seriously, "PROs" are not PRO compared to me...but it's funny how they complay sying: "i have the fastest gear of the game".."M16 can't do that"..."OMG!! half ur f*kin' kills are headshots"....it gives me some LOL moments....seriously...everyone ( and i refer TO EVERYONE) in this game dependes too much on snipr rifles... tht's why they're too slow for me...ROFLMAO...:ridinghorse:

Werbung: