how do you use the weather channel?

Werbung:

steeveenn

to use the weather channel you first have to conect it to internet..and then you can use itt...an to use it you ave to put the nearest place you live..but i dont like to do that couse i live near santiago - chile-.. :D so i just check the nearest forecast :D ..

steeveenn

to use the weather channel you first have to conect it to internet..and then you can use itt...an to use it you ave to put the nearest place you live..but i dont like to do that couse i live near santiago - chile-.. :D so i just check the nearest forecast :D ..

kaitora

in one thread, we ended up going into a random weather channel conversation, and so i thought it deserved it's own thread. i was just curious to see if other people used the channel as constructively as me
and i see what you mean about the spammish post... why don't users make a useful post or not post at all?

TimpZ

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

Interesting to read right? im with Giga-Bowser. But the thread was kind of a good idea. But i use my forecast channel all the time. I don't watch the news so i watch that instead. I think i have used the news channel twice!

Werbung:

Jailbreak

the weather channel is surprisingly good and accurate, i love spinning it! and finding the weahter for random places lol. like the arctic and random islands in the middle of oceans.