how do you report

Werbung:

Love

thats stupid beacuse no one gets banned and rarely demoted. Plus if u dont have good enough evidence u gat banned:(

If they do not ban, re-submit the ticket, with a new screenshot of them still being in-game.
Give them at least a week before doing so, and you will not get banned for reporting, as you're trying to help them.
Therefore they have no reason to ban you, unless your ticket was ridiculously stupid.

I ensure you will not get banned for providing some type of reasonable evidence.

Roger117

thats stupid beacuse no one gets banned and rarely demoted. Plus if u dont have good enough evidence u gat banned:(

Usually if you provide no evidence at all, they will send you an automatic letter saying they will investigate further into the situation. Otherwise, they won't reply at all. If you do provide enough evidence, then they might decide to ban or demote the player. What you get is a nice 7 500gp into you bank account.

Purpose-1

I reported someone about a month ago. How am I supposed to know if he got banned. I didn't get no GP, does this mean he didn't get banned?

Love

I reported someone about a month ago. How am I supposed to know if he got banned. I didn't get no GP, does this mean he didn't get banned?

Could mean they're backed up on reports, or it could mean the evidence wasn't enough.
Try resubmitting a ticket, with more detailed text, and the same, if not more, screenshot(s)

Roger117

This probably means there is not enough evidence showing he is a hacker/glitcher. Nexon is probably still investigating on it or moved on. Best option is to re-submit a ticket and as Love said, make it very detailed.

n7n

Get a friend to make a dumby account, get him to hack, take the ss, report him, get the GP, and repeat.

Werbung: