How do you dress playng games??

Werbung:

Kirby

Um...normally what I'm currently wearing. I guess I don't have a set of clothes I prefer to wear during gaming.

guyofgod

Me and Kirby have a matching set of "nintendo rehabilitation" shirts that are always fun to wear when we go to gaming parties and the such. But for the most part, no, I prefer to wear clothes when I am playing games....

Danny

Luigi said:
Me and Kirby have a matching set of "nintendo rehabilitation" shirts that are always fun to wear when we go to gaming parties and the such. But for the most part, no, I prefer to wear clothes when I am playing games....
I have that shirt too ;)
Snail.Pace said:
When I play tennis on Wii sports I wear a head band, and short shorts. I feel like Bjorn Borg.
That's kinda weird I just wear normal clothes.. No offence

badboykane

I generally wear a thong......... um hang on when we are gaming we are talking about, oh I just wear what ever I am wearing when I turn the console on. Its a bit weird having certain clothes just to play on the console.

ironmaiden6669

laiscallonis said:
What do you like to dress when playing a game???

I personally prefer to stay light just... nothing on:dance2:

Dude..., you need to watch where you swing that wiimote, wrist-strap or not.
At least I have pants on when I play with my Wii.

VGS

Well, I usually wear anything while playing, but when I'm going to start doing gaming reviews (which should be in the near future) I wear my VGS shirt.

Werbung: