How do u get wii points

Werbung:

wiipointsmaster

Deathborne said:
GoldenAssassin said:
You're going to have to first amass 2000 coins through posting on this forum. It's going to take several months to do, so if you came here looking for free handouts, you might as well leave now. (No offense, we get those types of people all the time.)

Once you get 2000, private message a staff member and we'll get you sorted out. The Points card can either be sent to you via snail-mail, sent via amazon voucher, or the number can be purchased by a staff member, scratched off, and private-messaged to you on this website.

Is there any faster way to get points for free without signing up for any trail offers?

you can get free wii points from the sites that i have listed in my signature. just click on the links and check it out.

kaitora

i'm pretty sure that by using those links... you will mainly benefit wiipointsmaster, by using his referal links. and to be sure of his claims, i would like to see evidence of his wii points code being emailed to him... just to make sure it isn't a scam

wiipointsmaster

it really isnt a scam. i did it all you do is take surveys and you earn points, then use those points to claim prizes. i would show you proof of my email but i deleted it. i thought it was a scam too at first but after i tried it i realized that it works.

Werbung: