Hello Warcraft III Anvil Members & Admins

Thanatos_820

Hello everyone, I'm Thanatos_820 (You don't have to read if you know me) and I'm completely new to this site. I'm mostly active at TheHelper.net on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays (With over 410 posts). I'm skilled in the Object Editor such as Unit Creation, Item Creation, Hero Creation, and Ability Creation. Those four I'm really skilled at if they're not JASS or very advanced GUI. Literally, I just a 12 year old boy who likes to come up with a lot of ideas, and my IQ is 122. Whatever you want to know about me just ask (I hope this site is just like Clan CBS Forums, very heart-warming in several ways).

Werbung:

Mini-Me

Hey thanatos. I've seen you on cbs forums. Welcome to anvil.

(I hope this site is just like Clan CBS Forums, very heart-warming in several ways).

Hehe :). Anvil sure is hearthwarming too, but more like a chit-chat forum, missing out on mappers.

Fladian

Well, welcome to the forum then, Thanatos. Mentioning your IQ was quite unnecessary though, as I don't think most people would care about what their, or anyone else's IQ is on a game forum. Regardless, nice to have you here. I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Squishy-1

weeee i wasted ur iq (143) but n e way welcome to anvil... and bring some tacos if you go to tacobell sometime and ill pay ya back

Thanatos_820

weeee i wasted ur iq (143) but n e way welcome to anvil... and bring some tacos if you go to tacobell sometime and ill pay ya back

Well, you are older than me and I took the IQ last year (122). And you live in Washington, I live in California (Total of about 4500 Miles). So I can't give you tacos whenever I go to Tacobell :p.

Squishy-1

iq doesnt change... or its not supposed to unless something happens
not only that iq tests are based on age
ie if you are in college you are expected to of forgot highschool stuff
so pretty much ur iq test is never the same unless its just a retarded one

Fladian

Undead mentioned most of what I wanted to say too, but I would like to add something to it.

iq doesnt change... or its not supposed to unless something happens
not only that iq tests are based on age
ie if you are in college you are expected to of forgot highschool stuff
so pretty much ur iq test is never the same unless its just a retarded one

I am currently in college, Squishy, but I can still remember most things I was taught during high school and several things of elementery school. Not to mention that I graduated from an accountancy study course and a low classes of administration and trade (though they aren't worth mentioning), yet I am able to talk about every subject when it comes to those categories. Besides myself, nearly everyone I know has the same opinion as myself, so I am afraid you are quite wrong in that statement, Squishy. Though I must admit that it is true that I was better with calculations during high school than my years during college, but I guess that's quite logical.

I recall doing something similar as an IQ test about half a year ago (26th of June to be exact, it was on my birthday) at school to get accepted in this study course. Despite that you don't really get an exact result, it was mostly focused on several subjects. Strange when I think about it, as I didn't really give it any interest...

Werbung:

Squishy-1

iq tests are based off the general knowledge of your current age the way to determine iq is
Mental age
chronological age
and then that number times 10, which makes sense of the words Intellegence Quotient

so a ten year old with the mind of a thirteen year old would have 100 iq
(100*13/10) and since there isnt much of a intellegence change through your mid life the rate isnt as much but generally thats the formula...
take that and rewind it back