harvest moon wii

TimpZ

okay, but I already got the snes version. it works fine, but my control for 64 is not in the best shape... Majoras mask sucks on computer too. I want it oldschool style on the tv and I can still play my snes perfectly. My 64 is worse quality.

Werbung:

kaitora

oh and timpz having a game on the computer... i think copyright laws are being broken there... but still harvest moon would be a hit... nintendo should release the snes version as a promotional tool. all buyers in japan who register the game will get a cow plushie

TimpZ

it's not illegal if you have it on 64! I got majoras mask on computer AND 64 but on computer the controls suck and my 64 control isn't that fresh anymore...

TimpZ

youre right! thats what boring on the gc version! you get bored with it and there's nothing else to do than letting the days pass.

beerbert

i dont know if this game would be good cuz i have never been on harvest moon but i was thinking of getting it for ds and ive seen a few pictures of harvest moon for wii and ur character on harvest moon wii is ur mii!!

Werbung:

kaitora

well i must say, i hope it is good... the four player mini games are looking quite good already, and so if you get a little bored of the farm for a little while, then why not play mini games with your friends.. it's gotta be a laugh at least