hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Kristineibsc

Boring.
If you're good enough you can kill the hackers.
Except when they OPK.

btw spartan you must not play much if you haven't seen a hacker since that whole south america bullshit.

cvspartan101

Ok fine...you win... everybody hacks.. I hack... you hack... my clan hacks... everybody VIP hacks whooo... everybody spends money on hacks...just shut up

Kristineibsc

God you are so fucking annoying.
All I was saying is that people still hack.
It's not hard to see.
Do I need to spell it out for you.

cvspartan101

Yeah... but you are saying that ALMOST EVERYBODY HACKS because I know people still hack... just not that much... I see like 1 hacker in every 15 games I play while you say you see a hacker every game....so shut the fuck up

HAS ANYONE SEEN A HACKER IN EVERY GAME.... probably not

Kristineibsc

I don't get what that has to do with anything.
Anyways.
I guess I do have to spell this out for you.

My Point:

People still use VIP hacks, not EVERYONE IN THE WORLD, but a good number still do.

You get it now?

Twitchy

This is so odd.. I think I wrote this before but... I spent like $60 worth of NX, why? Because someone gave me NX, and I can't exchange it for real money. And I spent 60,000 NX all at once. So many people thought that I just spend a lot of real money on a game. I get about 5 requests a day, if I want to buy hack with NX. And sometimes I ask them to prove that they have hack.. so they prove it 99% of the time, by showing me in game. But of course when they are not "trying to prove" that they have hack, no one ever notices... People just think that they are good. And they are extremely convincing that they do not hack.

So when you see someone using VIP or OPK or whatever hacks... That is them "trying to prove" or "show off" that they have it. A lot more people do have it, and they just don't show it off. I only get to see them because they think I'll buy their hacks with real cash.

Kristineibsc

This is so odd.. I think I wrote this before but... I spent like $60 worth of NX, why? Because someone gave me NX, and I can't exchange it for real money. And I spent 60,000 NX all at once. So many people thought that I just spend a lot of real money on a game. I get about 5 requests a day, if I want to buy hack with NX. And sometimes I ask them to prove that they have hack.. so they prove it 99% of the time, by showing me in game. But of course when they are not "trying to prove" that they have hack, no one ever notices... People just think that they are good. And they are extremely convincing that they do not hack.

So when you see someone using VIP or OPK or whatever hacks... That is them "trying to prove" or "show off" that they have it. A lot more people do have it, and they just don't show it off. I only get to see them because they think I'll buy their hacks with real cash.

It's not that hard to notice them in a game.
Especially when they use chams which most of the people that own VIP use chams.
They always deny that they have hacks, so then people start to believe them.
Hacking is dumb.
End of story.

Werbung:

Twitchy

It is hard to notice which people hack unless they are trying to be obvious. I only play Death Room, Rattle Snake, Junk Flea... And been playing only 3 maps, 3 months now, everyday... So I know the maps well. So I always check for any spots that people camp, any glitch spots.. And I also shoot before jumping to check there.

So it makes it look like I knew someone was there, and started shooting even before seeing an enemy.. where in fact, I am doing to every camping spot I pass. And I always get accused of chamming. Even in Death Room, that has 2 turns in the entire map...

I once had this one incidence where I was being accused of chamming, because one of the enemy kept saying I am killing him, always knowing where he is... after the game, I felt bad for him that he got pwned so I messaged him and told him what equipment to get, where camping spots are, etc... and told him I don't cham. And he wanted to sell me his chams... wtf. So I asked to prove it and he did, lol. So chammer was getting pwned by me, and saying that I cham.

btw, he proved in Death Room. 4 people joined the game. me, chammer, and 2 guys from my clan. Chammer would prove by guessing if I am on left or right side in the room, in closed door. He guessed correct on all to prove he has cham. I didn't report him because... reporting does nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.