guitar hero 3 vs frets on fire

which game do you like to play?

• Frets on fire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • guitar hero (in general)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Adiman423

As we already know, guitar hero 3 is also going to be on the wii. however, I also play a game called frets on fire on the PC (an open source PC clone of guitar hero, which you can download for free. For frets on fire, you can download a lot of neck styles and songs also for free as the game is open source. If you have glove pie, you can also use the wii-mote on frets on fire. Personally, I prefer FOF (frets on fire). why would somebody want to pay £60 for something you can get for free? that's my opinion.

what do you think, post your opinions here.
don't forget to vote in my poll.

Werbung:

guyofgod

I play both but because I know many DON'T play frets on fire, I'll pick that. Besides, I have a 100% on expert sweet child of mine on frets on fire.

Apakarta

well the best with fof is that u can get so many songs, its funny and its for free, but i prefer guitar hero with the guitar and the graphic and everything

Zigurat

Like guitar hero but with the keyboard instead.

The default controls:
F1-F5
Frets one through five
Enter
Pick

Id rather play guitar hero just because of the guitar.

Jailbreak

cool cheers! yer i think im the same as you. If you have one of those cables to use PS2 controlers on PC then can you use the guitar?

Jailbreak

oh, iv just checked and actualy iv got one of the cables to use PS2 controllers on the PC, so if anyone knows how you get the controllers to work on the PC and how i could get the PS2 guitar hero guitars to work with frets on fire, please let me know :)

Werbung: