Guitar Hero 3 guitar with RJ-11 slot?

Sousanator

Well, after applying a bunch of stickers to my wii-Guitar, I noticed a little black square on the bottom of it. Turns out its a cover for a RJ-11 slot (telephone line). I've never had Guitar Hero before, so I was wondering what is it for. I checked the manual, but it just labels it as an expansion port.

4yhyhja.jpg

5yn2538.jpg

534u58h.jpg

(sorry for the blurriness of the picture, it was taken with my phone)
Any Ideas

Werbung:

AlanEdgeHead

It has absolutely no use as of yet. The 360 version of Guitar Hero 2 has the same thing, and it still has no use. They must be planning something for the future.

Phillysoul11

AlanEdgeHead said:
It has absolutely no use as of yet. The 360 version of Guitar Hero 2 has the same thing, and it still has no use. They must be planning something for the future.

like what?
what could they do with that??
maybe that has something to do with it being so freaking expensive

AlanEdgeHead

lu1g1 said:
AlanEdgeHead said:

like what?
what could they do with that??
maybe that has something to do with it being so freaking expensive

I have no clue what it could be for.

But It's not why it's expensive, because you're buying a controller and a game for full price. That's why it's so much.

cloudzero45

I think it was meant for something... but the real purpose for it got scrap.. and they just never took it out of the design, just forget about... or do as i did and put some skull stickers over the hole

Phillysoul11

oh...if the wiimote came with it than it would be like just buying a normal game...i hope wii fit isnt 90$ since it comes with a bonus accesorie

Werbung: