greatest moments

a greatest moment ive ever had in a game would have to be a multi kill when i threw a gernade set off a claymore which set off another claymore then set off another claymore which altogether killed 6 people in afghan in the cave. i feel very bad:thumbup:

Werbung:
care package glitches who dosent love those.

My friend got a nuke from a care package
he got it and right when he was about to set it off the game ended i bet that made him mad.:cursing:

Super Six 4

i got two lucky triple kills in on match by thowing a frag to blow up a guy and then i blew up a car to kill 2 more guys and at the gas station the same thing but it was the pump that blew up both on derail and on favela i thew a semtex it cause a car to catch fire and then when i was geting shot the car blew up to kill the guy shhoting me and another guy

*this is by my friend next 2 me in COMPLIT class

spuznick242

care package glitches who dosent love those.

My friend got a nuke from a care package
he got it and right when he was about to set it off the game ended i bet that made him mad.:cursing:

On PS3 its patched but I found a new one. You get out the care package, press R1 (Click) to throw it, jump up on something, plant tatical insertion, then throw it. After you claim the care package and pick up the tatical you get another care package right away.

Super Six 4

Well, when I was playing local against my cousin on Afghan, I got the killstreak thing where you get the smoke nade and throw it and then a helicopter comes and they kick out a big box...well, I got the nade and threw it over by the Humvee on the side, and ran near it, but not too close-my cousin found me and killed me, but then the box came down and killed him.

LOL:lol:

Master_7

2 sentry guns at the same time guarding each other, during a domination game, guarding flag A on Karachi.... muhahahahaha I went 20/7 that game

spuznick242

2 sentry guns at the same time guarding each other, during a domination game, guarding flag A on Karachi.... muhahahahaha I went 20/7 that game

At waste land we had 4 sentry guns all guarding each other in the bunker. Amazing. Everyone just sat in there just incase someone made it in, but no one did. After a bit they threw in nades and took a sentry out but it was only one, I still had one left and Gingy52, aka ginger had two left in there. They should have just waited the timer out because I'm not the greatest but I went 29-7-5.

Werbung:

Super Six 4

At waste land we had 4 sentry guns all guarding each other in the bunker. Amazing. Everyone just sat in there just incase someone made it in, but no one did. After a bit they threw in nades and took a sentry out but it was only one, I still had one left and Gingy52, aka ginger had two left in there. They should have just waited the timer out because I'm not the greatest but I went 29-7-5.

yah sentry guns are usually not too hard to defeat if you have a nade (which could be a waste), or if you're able to get up behind it because the person who placed it is a noob with it-then you can disable it, but they're best when they're mostly walled in or protecting each other.:thumbup: