Good rechargeable docking stations?

Werbung:

Danny

yea theres this thing called Nyko it costs $30 it only works with wiimotes. Radioshack has something like it but it works with everything.

sanushan

yeah theres one where the batteries have to be pushed in hard for them to fit. I didnt buy that one. Check the reviews on amazon.

milskad

I bought one from Asda and its absolutely..............................................................................................................................................................................CRAP!!!

jesta

I got 2 lots of 'wii-chargable' sets from hong-kong off of ebay, they plug into your usb ports and then into your wiimote. Havent had any problems with them, and if your usb ports are close enough then you can play while recharging... Genius!

jesta

No, its literally a cord from your usb with a small connector at the end which you plug into your wiimote.
Here it is... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NINTENDO-WII-REMOTE-RECHARGABLE-BATTERY-PACK-1800MAH-UK_W0QQitemZ150145914056QQihZ005QQcategoryZ147176QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

£0.99 + £4.99 p+p

popcorn62

my brother and i use the rechargable docking station
I like it a lot.. dont have to go all around the house stealing batteries from other gadgets

shelton2211

i actually have the nyko brand and they work really well once you get them to their full charge holding ability you can play a game all day and it will only go down like half

Werbung:

kaitora

i'm gettin a docking station, as i use silicone skins, it removes the hastle of changing batteries and having to lift the skin up to do so