Goblins

Escurial

I got bored in school and i tried to come up with something to do. so i started drawing goblin heads.

Here they are.

Goblin%20001.jpg

Goblin.jpg

Goblin%20002.jpg

If you look closely you can notice that it was during physics.

Werbung:

Fredalf

Good to see that school is working out for you^^ I like the first head the most. It´s great! Except that the left ear (his left) isn´t quite as good as the right (his right).

Fladian

My compliments, it looks pretty good. Better than I could draw, that's for sure :p But then again, I don't really got the time to draw during classes :p

Like Fredalf, I'm pretty fond on the first as well.

Escurial

I guess its plain to see that the first one is the last i made.
The center was the first one. i never drew goblins bevore. so it takes a while to get them a littlebit right.

Fladian

Personally, I didn't really notice the first picture was the last one you drew. Then again, I could have been distracted by your hand writing ;)

EDIT: Yay, I got 100 posts.

Escurial

WAAATHT!!! you got 100 posts already?
*Run off a cliff yelling "I hate this life!!" and falls in the water and survived and then screams again "Goddammit i cant even kill myself"*

uhm...argg...Congra...con...co...congradu....congradulations!
Pff that was hard.

Escurial

Chemistry?? thats like potions right? the stuff i got on there is either electric switches on a electrocannon/runtgen raidiation or splitting atoms. or am i confused?...

Falcoknight

I looked at your drawings, and no offence, but they arent that good. I found them to be harshly incorect of what facial features would look like on a goblin, their mouths couldn't be that wide and the shading seems to be off somewhat. I found that the drawings where looking to cartoonish, unless thats what you where aming for. Keep it up though, you will get better 3.5/5

Escurial

Woot critisism. thanks!

Yea thought the same. thus im practicing with shading. Anyway i tried to draw goblins as simplistic as i could. and without erasing stuff. (which is hard for me because i often erase whole parts of my drawing)

Thanks for telling me to keep it up.
Though i would like to know what IT is... :p

Werbung: