GameStop giving away promo posters

MaxiPower

lol in the link it says the managers names David, lol i know him (kind off) he loves Final Fantasy i might ask for a job haha

EDIT: lol your lucky, theres a Game station in Liverpool were my Bro is at Uni and he says its niice and cheap
unlike GameStop which sells preowned games 7-35 quid in some instances and new games never get a price drop its like hell, no wait its worse

Werbung:

Danny

Squiddy said:
Danny said:
eh squiddy don't be a hater ;)
you keep ranting to much..

Maybe it's because that Wii Pros is supposed to be a UK forum, and maybe I'm sick of the crappy treatment Europe gets from Nintendo that I feel like selling my Wii for a PS3. :/

You're still ranting.. you ever thought that the delay was because of PAL or maybe country problems? maybe sales these affect release dates.. we don't get everything.. Japan gets everything.. not us...

Squiddy

Danny said:
Squiddy said:
Danny said:
eh squiddy don't be a hater ;)
you keep ranting to much..

Maybe it's because that Wii Pros is supposed to be a UK forum, and maybe I'm sick of the crappy treatment Europe gets from Nintendo that I feel like selling my Wii for a PS3. :/

You're still ranting.. you ever thought that the delay was because of PAL or maybe country problems? maybe sales these affect release dates.. we don't get everything.. Japan gets everything.. not us...

Country problems? PAL?
No no no.

It's because Nintendo give the UK release dates like some sort of drunken afterthought.
We discussed this in the shoutbox. ;)

Rybo5000

If this is America only then it's a shame for some but I don't care - I have millions of posters - I've not got the room to put them up though.

Werbung: