Gameplay Bug

Werbung:

asasin850

Its a campaign and technically only 3 and a half levels are done - one being the intro campaign. The intro was done by me and is pretty basic, as are the next 2, but lvl 3 was done a few months after the others and is just too good for me to even bother trying if i could be bothered ^^

If anyone wants to work on it btw im happy to hand it off, as im lazy and will never finish it. It involves the High Elves, the first Human nation of Arathor - or something like that - and the Uprising of the Amani Trolls which nearly destroyed the High Elves, and sacked the City of Silvermoon. The main story can be read somewhere at the WoW website, just google" Warcraft Story" or something...

Every heard of teh "Lore of the Quel'Dorei: Uprising" Campaign?

Exactly

No, that doesn't ring any bell for me.

...That was the punchline fool :p

asasin850

yeah most likely.. Never said it wasnt... now shouldnt we get back to the map with the bug :p

And Bugger of Ben if i knew u were here i woulda just stared at a wall for an extra hour... That last time i went toa forum you were active on i got verbally abused by nazi's ^^

...Ill admit it was funny though :)

Undead_Lives

Ok, but if you're going to figure out the bug, YOU have to go through your triggers. Read over them and see if something doesn't make sense.
If you're experiencing it at the start of the game, look through all triggers that begin with "Map Initialization". If it's on a certain event, like picking up an item, then check those triggers.

Fladian

Well, that's usually the point of checking it. If the problem is among the triggers, than the only thing that is possible to do is check all triggers, regardless of how much work it is.

asasin850

Its at the start of teh game but there are only a couple of map initialisation triggers and im 99% both of them are relatively secure....

Werbung:

asasin850

not really, to my knowledge..

....If i ever have time i might take a proper look at it, but schools started again now and time is something i dont have much of, and when i do, work is usually far from my mind...