Gamecube games

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

Melee is hands down the best gamecube game...in fact it is the best game (soon to be replaced with ssbb) GET IT!!! lol
its amazing...also supermario sunshine is good too

Hyrules007

Because the Gamecube Action Replay isn't compatible with the Wii I don't play Gamecube games on my Wii. Besides, the Gamecube drive doesn't make as much noise as the Wii.

Danny

Jesusdragon737 said:
titch.ryan said:
i never had a GC. I used to have PS2 so at the moment i dont play GC games on my wii.
Are there any outstanding GC games that I should play?

Absolutely. You should definitely get Super Mario Sunshine. It's an amazing game; in my top 5 favorite games. Another great game is The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. It's really fun. Mario Party 4 is a really fun game to play, also. Check them out ;)

:O Well you also forgot Mario Kart: Double Dash and Super Smash Bros Brawl Meele.. Also Paper Mario Thousand Year old Door many great games you forgot :O Also Mario Strikers.. many more..

Danny

lu1g1 said:
Mario kart double dash is a sweet game also...thanks for reminding me danny..... also medal of honor european assult is good

No Problem.. I never played Medal of Honor: EA :O is it good?

Phillysoul11

Danny said:
lu1g1 said:
Mario kart double dash is a sweet game also...thanks for reminding me danny..... also medal of honor european assult is good

its the best shooter for gamecube...the multiplayer is amazing too

Werbung:

Danny

lu1g1 said:
Danny said:
lu1g1 said:

its the best shooter for gamecube...the multiplayer is amazing too

Can't though.. Only Wii Games now no Gamecube games :O