Gameboy games for sale

chickenhea

I am selling pokemon gold, Pokemon special pikachu edition,Super mario land 2 6 golden coins and quest for camelot all for £30 - £20 or £15 and up.

Terms and conditions

No refunds for various reasons and deal on available to English residents

Werbung:

Wii

Who the hell would buy this?:S

chickenhea

i have decided to change the price to £15 due to rude boys remarks just above
i am adding pokemon red (with no extra cost) and a choice between these 3 GBA games (no extra cost) Super mario advanced David beckam soccer and megaman battle network 4
Ps new Terms and conditions
The games can be returned if faulty and you will recieve all you money back if you dont recieve games within 1 week after 3 days of sending th money

metroidprime3rules

chickenhea said:
i am adding pokemon red (with no extra cost) and a choice between these 3 GBA games (no extra cost) Super mario advanced David beckam soccer and megaman battle network 4
Ps new Terms and conditions
The games can be returned if faulty and you will recieve all you money back if you dont recieve games within 1 week after 3 days of sending th money

dont double post and i have 2 of those games.:bomb_phone:

chickenhea

2 things i didnt double post cause i changed things read both my first and third post and see the difference even my lil sister can tell the difference and shes in year 2 and another thing who cares if i did double post this is of topic you dont get points for posting in in off topic. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

metroidprime3rules

chickenhea said:
2 things i didnt double post cause i changed things read both my first and third post and see the difference even my lil sister can tell the difference and shes in year 2 and another thing who cares if i did double post this is of topic you dont get points for posting in in off topic. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

? you just posted two times in a row that means you just double posted.Even if you dont get coins its still a rule. Dee De Dee

metroid0070

I have all of those games, but you may get some money from ebay. And Wii, don't be a butthead, leave your opinions to yourself, and BTW Wii, you quadruple posted.

Werbung:

Mario

metroidprime3rules said:
chickenhea said:

? you just posted two times in a row that means you just double posted.Even if you dont get coins its still a rule. Dee De Dee

Because its in the sell board and its Chickenheas thread its ok if she double posts obviously not excessivley, Chickenhea is only letting you know about the terms & conditions.