FY_ICEWORLD_CZ

CuRRyINaHuRRy

This is an awesome map....I used to play ONLY this map because of its "NONSTOP ACTION". And having 24 people on iceworld is just pure fun. :twisted:

Werbung:

Puppet

Some like it I guess. I personally will fight to keep it out of the Punx map list. I like team maps. There is no mission in this map. There is no teamwork in this map. My personal non-favorite.

eng26dcfd

thats why people play it on this server it looks like one of the dust maps. I got it now.

Then again icyworld looks like the outside of office so it should be cool. :D

H22Teg(Ratchet)

Iceworld is fun for about 10 rds maybe and then it get's boring. There really isn't as much skill needed in that map, especially if it's a full server. Mostly it's just spray and pray, you dont have time for anything else. I mean even I can get 20 kills in Iceworld.

Could you imagine what would happen if Punx had it on the server? Every knuckle head in the galaxy would gravitate to the server and always nominate it. Then we'd be full of wallhacking aimbot assholes.

Machiavelli

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
eng26dcfd said:
I'm not really a fan either but is there really any difference in this map and dessertruins.

Iceworld = white/bright ....dessertruins = brown/dust-like :p

iceworld AWPS laying on the ground, desertruines HAVE TO BUY YOUR OWN SHIT.

AN EXCELLENT OBSERVATION! :p

Well, it's not just AWP's, there is one of every smg, shotgun, rifle, and a para laying down per side. You can also buy stuff like armor and nades in the middle of the map, if you can get there alive.

Machiavelli said:
CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
eng26dcfd said:
I'm not really a fan either but is there really any difference in this map and dessertruins.

Iceworld = white/bright ....dessertruins = brown/dust-like :p

iceworld AWPS laying on the ground, desertruines HAVE TO BUY YOUR OWN SHIT.

AN EXCELLENT OBSERVATION! :p

Well, it's not just AWP's, there is one of every smg, shotgun, rifle, and a para laying down per side. You can also buy stuff like armor and nades in the middle of the map, if you can get there alive.

AGAIN AN EXCELLENT OBSERVATION!

Machiavelli

keisorsoze said:
iceword gay, only a warm up map!!!!!!

Iceworld is a great way to relieve stress man. Whenever I start worrying about stats too much I go play some Iceworld and then I feel refreshed. Some really sick shit happens on that map.

Werbung: