Friend Request

jerry3667

Every time i try to send a request to a friend it says that is failed to send. Thats the only thing rong with combat arms, but its really getting to me now that i cant add friends. What Do i do?:mad::confused:

Werbung:

Mcelheran

well ummm when i add friends it just says they're offline and i'm sitting there in chat talking to them at that very moment, and then when THEY try to add me they get that failed to send request thing? whats up with the messanger?

Roger117

well ummm when i add friends it just says they're offline and i'm sitting there in chat talking to them at that very moment, and then when THEY try to add me they get that failed to send request thing? whats up with the messanger?

It happened with my friend as well. He couldn't add me but I could....

UnholyReaper

i agree with roger! i have the same problem sometimes. just try to relogin.

LordNor

When the game starts, everything shows up as connected but I've never been able to add a friend and have never been able to be added either. I tried last night a few times.

Cole_7rain

Well lets just flood the forum with posts on this crap. I've already added a new thread, maybe that one will get some developer attention.

Werbung: