Friday Night Draft! All Welcome!

WoglNews

The team at WOGL would like to announce the 2nd weekly Combat Arms Draft. This event is open to all current WOGL competitors as well as members of Legit Gaming Club (Legit Gaming Club - Index). The competition will begin at 8:30 PM EST. To register all you need to do is be registered on the WOGL forums and login to our Ventrilo server at 8:30 where we will begin selecting team captains. The format will be a playoff bracket single elimination event. At the end of the night one team will be crowned WOGL PUG All-stars. This will happen every Friday night so sign up on WOGL today.

When: April 24th 8:30 PM EST
Where: WOGL Vent (70.86.141.181 Port 3788)
Eligible: WOGL competition players and LGC Approved members
Not Eligible: banned players at LGC or WOGL
Number of Teams: 8 or 16 depending on turn out
Official Rules: http://www.wogl.org/forums/ca-combat-arms-draft/3605-ca-draft-info.html

CA_draft.jpg

Werbung:

Seawied

dude, look at Love's KDR, and I've played with a few of the guys on the forum and they weren't half bad. I'm a part of MBN too, which is a very competitive clan. There are people here who could play in WOGL

Roger117

Yeah I want to be part of WOGL, but I'm just too busy. It'll be a good thing to be part of. Love is a good player, I remember the days when I played with him and our opponents whined like hell.

Werbung: