Forever Blue/ Endless Ocean, WDYT?

warorface

WDYT = what do you think :D

I think that in Occident this game won't sell because it was made for Japan and their simple and Cute thought.

Werbung:

Lintz

warorface said:
WDYT = what do you think :D

I think that in Occident this game won't sell because it was made for Japan and their simple and Cute thought.

I would appreciate a link to some info about it.

jesta

foreverbluewii.jpg

942040_20070711_thumb001.jpg

"Swim to your heart's content, in Forever Blue." Link here

Sounds like a swimming game?! hmmm:mega_shok:

Squiddy

It's a great looking game IMO - just really peaceful and relaxing 'scuba-diving sim' that could help in my anger-management threapy. :D

The online play looks OK, but the lack of VoIP chat is rubbish (it has rubbishy preset messages to send), and it doesn't seem to have much longetivity. However, the casual gamer crowd in the UK will love it - hence it could sell well with advertising.

I may get it for sure if loads of people here get it since online play would be good. :D

Zigurat

I will probably buy this game, looks really interesting. The lack of communication in-game is a big minus though. I was hoping for something better :/

AndreasC

This looks fabulous. A definite buy. Graphics looks really nice too. I expect this to be very relaxing and interesting. Everything is not just about action, you have to play games like this too.

Squiddy

EngWii said:
It's the sort of thing that sells well in Japan, but not anywhere else, no one in the UK will buy it except me ;)

Somehow, I don't think so.
It matches everything that a Touch! Generations game involves.
Currently, Wii Sports, WarioWare and Big Brain Academy and Trauma Center are in that catregory, and I think Nintendo will advertise this properly. I have a feeling it'll do well because of the novelty appeal. ^_^

Werbung:

Shripe

Squiddy said:
EngWii said:
It's the sort of thing that sells well in Japan, but not anywhere else, no one in the UK will buy it except me ;)

Somehow, I don't think so.
It matches everything that a Touch! Generations game involves.
Currently, Wii Sports, WarioWare and Big Brain Academy and Trauma Center are in that catregory, and I think Nintendo will advertise this properly. I have a feeling it'll do well because of the novelty appeal. ^_^

Perhaps there's novelty appeal, but I still don't think people will find it that interesting of a game to put down $50 for it.