FOR ADMIN ONLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppet

Well shit, that's gotta be it then. It's those lessons from the LRK server. Punx gives lessons too but it involves a cracker and the happy shat spread. Here I was thinking the game is just common sense and your telling me there are actual lessons and training and shit? Damn, I missed the frickin boat. Ooops, there I go Dilla, being all negative and shit. Did I ever tell you I have a third nipple? It's the one I play with when my other two aren't available.

Werbung:

EMA

thats patricks computer

system.jpg

Nvidia Geforce 6600 vid card

ppl asked for it so here you go

Puppet

Shit people! She has a 64 bit AMD with 2GB of memory! Damn. Ema do the same thing for your old computer!!!!!

Puppet

Oh my god people. Her learning ground was on a 500mhz computer with 256MB of ram and you wonder why she owns on a 64bit amd with 2GB of memory. I've seen enough. I don't want to look at her demo. Sorry. Not interested. Ema was concerned that the demo she created last night wouldn't convince you because she was only like 2.9:1 ratio so she didn't send it to me and plans to create one with armegeddon-like pwnage. If you guys want to see that one then I will make it available.

keisorsoze

Ema I can always tell when your on pats comp. because you pwn me. As if that is so hard anyways. I told you to keep his comp. a long time ago.

Defender

As I said people..the bigger the computer upgrade the bigger the difference. I never seen her play badly just not get the kills. System config can be the difference of a 10-10 score and a 31-5 score. Ping, ram, gpu, cpu, and even drive speed all can make a big difference. Even with my better mouse I saw a few more kills per game.

btw ema...nice puter you play on now

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.