Flobots

Love

I cant beleive somebody is really trying to defend this song as "deep meaning". I said it being a sarcastic remark but see some really took that to heart. I expect ur next thing will be that all rappers who claim to have sold drugs and talk bout it are really trying to tell everyone to go to college and get a education. This is just another main stream one hit wonder with no point to it other then to make money.

Least someone gets the idea -.-

Werbung:

rocktrns

wait a secound i never said anything about rappers selling drugs flobots dont just rap never sold drugs and they always rap about somthing that makes you think and i dont listen to any rap but flobots so don't expect anything the flobots are good and thats my opinion
I cant beleive somebody is really trying to defend this song as "deep meaning". I said it being a sarcastic remark but see some really took that to heart. I expect ur next thing will be that all rappers who claim to have sold drugs and talk bout it are really trying to tell everyone to go to college and get a education. This is just another main stream one hit wonder with no point to it other then to make money.

Love

wait a secound i never said anything about rappers selling drugs flobots dont just rap never sold drugs and they always rap about somthing that makes you think and i dont listen to any rap but flobots so don't expect anything the flobots are good and thats my opinion

READ WHAT HE STATED BEFORE ACTUALLY POSTING.

He said:
cant beleive somebody is really trying to defend this song as "deep meaning". I said it being a sarcastic remark but see some really took that to heart. I expect ur next thing will be that all rappers who claim to have sold drugs and talk bout it are really trying to tell everyone to go to college and get a education. This is just another main stream one hit wonder with no point to it other then to make money.

WatashiWaNom

Ehh.. Flobots= 1 hit wonder for a song that's not even good.

I don't know why people think this song made the flobots a one-hit wonder... this is by far not their greatest song.

And as far as the music being "deep", thats not the term I would use. There music is very political and alot of their lyrics make that quite clear.
I will say this though, they are better than all that garbage rap you hear on the radio all the time.

DopeDrop

Yep I wouldnt even consider them rap alternitive they have a nice violin solo its crazy Handle bars in about corruption and how dictators start with small things from riding a bike to spliting an atom then to ruling the world and yes they are very political

Can you please actually punctuate what you barf out of your keyboard?

Miran_Eitan

Internet or not, use some gaddamn grammar. It burns the eyes when I read your posts.

In other news: Handlebars was great the first 8000 times they played it on the radio. Not so much anymore.

Werbung: