Flobots

Werbung:

Love

I find them to be a wannabe Beastie Boys band, then again, Beastie Boys are a wannabe Faith No More.
I find it rather annoying none the less.

Bostro

Love the handlebars song. They dont really mean they can ride a bike with no handle bars or however they say it. There is such more of a deeper meaning that none of us will every understand!

Love

Love the handlebars song. They dont really mean they can ride a bike with no handle bars or however they say it. There is such more of a deeper meaning that none of us will every understand!

Or are you just being defensive unto your liking?
If there were a meaning, it'd be understandable or explained by the band.

Panzer66

Why are you guys arguing over music ic i listened to them and there ok but i still think the beastie boys are awsome. NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLYN DUH DUH DUH NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLYN

rocktrns

look at the video and tell me what you think

[TTYOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfprDj8AMY0[/TTYOUTUBE]

I think the meaning is growing two kids going inocent things like riding a bike with no handle bars and tieing a knot in a cherry stem and makein comic books until this kid splits up with his friend and goes to the coraprate world and his talent gradually start getting better then he starts keeping rythum with no metrodome. then he know can build an engine and make computers survive water and he then can lead a nation with a microphone and then split an atom of a molele and he keeps driving he cant stop he is out of control he has so much power in his hand he can guide a misscle through satilite and he become so out of control and since he knows he can do anything we wants and then his car stops and he starts going back to doing kid things figuratively speaking of course

Love

look at the video and tell me what you think

[TTYOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfprDj8AMY0[/TTYOUTUBE]

I think the meaning is growing two kids going inocent things like riding a bike with no handle bars and tieing a knot in a cherry stem and makein comic books until this kid splits up with his friend and goes to the coraprate world and his talent gradually start getting better then he starts keeping rythum with no metrodome. then he know can build an engine and make computers survive water and he then can lead a nation with a microphone and then split an atom of a molele and he keeps driving he cant stop he is out of control he has so much power in his hand he can guide a misscle through satilite and he become so out of control and since he knows he can do anything we wants and then his car stops and he starts going back to doing kid things figuratively speaking of course

How is that "deep"?

Werbung:

Bostro

I cant beleive somebody is really trying to defend this song as "deep meaning". I said it being a sarcastic remark but see some really took that to heart. I expect ur next thing will be that all rappers who claim to have sold drugs and talk bout it are really trying to tell everyone to go to college and get a education. This is just another main stream one hit wonder with no point to it other then to make money.