Fireteam Mode - How does it work?

magiKKell

Hi,
I wanted to start a thread to discuss something about fireteam mode. I am wondering which of the two is the way it works, so please post your opinion:

1. Enemies will keep spawning up to a certain number. Once you have shot that number, you can advance.

2. If you do not advance, enemies will keep spawning, so you can sit at one point all day and just keep shooting wave after wave.

3. Different points in the map work different ways.

4. You have to shoot at least X number of spawns, then they will still spawn, but lighter, so that you can advance.

Which way is it? I am thinking either 1 or 4, but I have not played that many times. I know for sure that you can sit in the courtyard of the temple all day, but as soon as you go up the stairs ppl will stop spawning. So I usually rush up cause my team sits around lame shooting the bots, get up and die on the last step. At least at that point they will stop spawning and the rest of the team dares to come out of cover.

Anyone else got a point of view on this? It seems no one is really certain how to play it on the map.
Also, if someone would like to send me an invite to a decent team, I'd appreciate it. Player name in Combat Arms is the same.

Thanks, and have fun!

MagiKKell

Werbung:
I think that it's option number two, enemies will respawn to no end. They will move around though, so if you sit in one place forever, they will find you... And eat you. But they cook you first, they aren't barbarians....

magiKKell

So really, the typical crew will be the super cautious type that will not go anywhere cause everyone is too sissy to advance?

MooCowMan

I think it's different for certain parts. I know the second door (right before the hostage) and the point after blowing up the tank both have limited spawns.

cvspartan101

I think it's different for certain parts. I know the second door (right before the hostage) and the point after blowing up the tank both have limited spawns.

I like the part where you have to rescue the hostage... a few nades, a couple of law bullets and a sniper rifle

magiKKell

@MooCow,

that's very interesting. I guess the same goes for the last part of the level. So does that mean, that every time black guards spawn, they have limited numbers, but the regular troops keep coming?

Anyone ever seen the blackgourds keep spawning, no matter how many you kill?

magiKKell

Another question: In the videos the troops all wear desert camo - has anyone seen an advantage of buying it for this level?

Werbung: