Fire Emblem:Radiant dawn

Theherolink_1

Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
I love Final Fantasy And this is the only game on nitendo that is like it...well it exactly the same :p
what do u think about Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series that actually was released on the Gamecube and is forthcoming on Wii?? :)

I never had that game but I saw A trailer it was good...but I want a type of RPG thats just like final fantasy 12:drool:
I had the Crystal chronicles game for my gamecube and i loved it!! amazing atmosphere in the game :drool: but agree with u , would reli want a game in the same typ AND the same quality as a final fantasy game.

Yeah I love Final fantasy's graphics they are soo real:drool:

Werbung:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
I love Final Fantasy And this is the only game on nitendo that is like it...well it exactly the same :p
what do u think about Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series that actually was released on the Gamecube and is forthcoming on Wii?? :)

I never had that game but I saw A trailer it was good...but I want a type of RPG thats just like final fantasy 12:drool:
I had the Crystal chronicles game for my gamecube and i loved it!! amazing atmosphere in the game :drool: but agree with u , would reli want a game in the same typ AND the same quality as a final fantasy game.

I doubt that Wii will be able to preform grapics in the same quality as Final Fantasy 13

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:

I doubt that Wii will be able to preform grapics in the same quality as Final Fantasy 13

Yeah me neither...but we might be surprised..

Theherolink_1 said:
lu1g1 said:
isnt fire emblem the game with marth and roy?

Well yeah the old ones but the new ones has different stories....Just Like final fantasy always a different guy:closedeyes:

lol you and your Final Fantasy talk all the time!! :D But i thought Roy were a character in Path of Radiance and also will be in the forth coming title :huh:

cloudzero45

Fire emblem and final fantasy are very different... final fantasy has a different story and characters everytime ... as well as being in a different time set... the only thing every final fantasy has in common is that its been in the same universal... but Fire emblem may have different characters but it in the same relevent time set... That the differents
oh and lu1g1... fix the double post

Werbung: