Favourite N64 game

Werbung:

pstevo123

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time and Majors mask, but other top games mario kart, mario 64, pefect dark, golden eye, donkey kong 64.. oh the list goes on and on

Calum

Don't have an N64 but played Conkers Bad Fur Day at a friends, it is soooo good, espacially when you pee on your enemies in the bunker level. :yess: lol :p

BTW can someone tell me if Live and Reloaded has the same maps as Bad Fur Day as I might be getting a 360 and it would be my first purchase.

Squiddy

Mine was Majora's Mask. Easily the best game in the Zelda series. It had a dark, twisted plot, good visuals with the Expansion Pak, had great atmosphere and tension & even included Dolby Pro Logic support, with a sublime soundtrack! :D

Pythorne

My favourite N64 game had to be Mario Party 3.....
I've had it since it came out and i still play it on my N64 (which is still working) now. The story mode is cool.

pstevo123

Calum said:
Don't have an N64 but played Conkers Bad Fur Day at a friends, it is soooo good, espacially when you pee on your enemies in the bunker level. :yess: lol :p

BTW can someone tell me if Live and Reloaded has the same maps as Bad Fur Day as I might be getting a 360 and it would be my first purchase.

haha best game... just to let you know... its the same story mode but the multiplayer is so good... but no one said that goes in the xbox section :)

metroidprime3rules

pstevo123 said:
Calum said:

haha best game... just to let you know... its the same story mode but the multiplayer is so good... but no one said that goes in the xbox section :)

super mario 64 and smash bros

Werbung: