Favorite Wii game so far

Werbung:

Lintz

Khrysos said:
Squiddy said:
The fact that everyone says Zelda means the Wii has a serious lack of good games.

I am still waiting...
Soon I buy a bunch a games from where the games really is released (European)

Yeah I'm thinking about selling my wii and importing one from Japan.

Ryano

Lintz said:
Khrysos said:
Squiddy said:
The fact that everyone says Zelda means the Wii has a serious lack of good games.

I am still waiting...
Soon I buy a bunch a games from where the games really is released (European)

Yeah I'm thinking about selling my wii and importing one from Japan.

Well that would be fine if you can speak Japanese but for us people who can't we have to wait for all the good games to get over here.

Anyway I completely agree with you Squiddy. There's a complete lack of decent games, or even channels on the Wii and it's starting to get annoying.

While I love Zelda TP, it does not make full use of the wiimote. I understand it was supposed to be a GC game originally, but that's really not an excuse. If I swing the mote, I want it to do what I do, I dont want to be forced to swing it just for the sake of it, when pressing a button would do the exact same thing. I have to say though: the bits in Zelda with the horseback fights against other riders are up there with my favourite moments in video game history so far. It's just a shame about the controls. *sad face*

I'm still waiting for a decent FPS, a racing game, a sword fighter, and a boxing game that respond properly to the wiimote. Right now I'm feeling like this amazing new technology is being wasted.

Jesqurt

Squiddy said:
The fact that everyone says Zelda means the Wii has a serious lack of good games. ¬_¬
Me? It's not a Wii Game, it's a VC title - Paper Mario. :)

Amen =)

beerbert

wow im getting zelda tp after seeing how many people are saying zelda out of the games i have played it has to be mario strikers charged football

Liister87

supersujay said:
my favorites games out right now is mario strikers charged and zelda coming out is ssbb and mario kart

Im looking forward to buying mario strikers next week haha!

Zelda and WiiSports are all i have, but they are both great.

Definatly ZELDA: TP best wii game for me, as its the only one except wii sports i have played.

Werbung: