favorite tv series

Werbung:

BossMaroni

To get this thread sorta back on track, some of the other shows I love are:

"Bones"
"Survivorman" Les Stroud is the Man
"Man vs. Wild" Bear Grylls is nuts!
"Man vs. Food" Adam Richman is also crazy
"Star Wars: The Clone Wars" I love watching this with my son. He's becoming as much of a Star Wars fan as I am.

rocktrns

To get this thread sorta back on track, some of the other shows I love are:

"Bones"
"Survivorman" Les Stroud is the Man
"Man vs. Wild" Bear Grylls is nuts!
"Man vs. Food" Adam Richman is also crazy
"Star Wars: The Clone Wars" I love watching this with my son. He's becoming as much of a Star Wars fan as I am.
Mav Vs. Wild,and Man Vs. Food are both great shows.

spuznick242

My favorite TV series would have to be nitro circus, only because it makes me seem kinda normal when I see other people grown up and doing what I do on the weekends for fun, they do for a living.

Super Six 4

My favorite TV series would have to be nitro circus, only because it makes me seem kinda normal when I see other people grown up and doing what I do on the weekends for fun, they do for a living.

LOL so they just do fun stuff for a living? cool.

@Maroni-the Clone Wars is one of my fav star wars films

spuznick242

LOL so they just do fun stuff for a living? cool.

@Maroni-the Clone Wars is one of my fav star wars films

Its kinda like the jackass series but much better. Nitro Circus is all about motorsports and stunts. Like backflipping a motorcycle into the gand canyon, base jumping out of a villa in Las Vegas, and backflipping a rocket powered big wheel tri-cycle. Its stunts but their cool, not just how bad can we hurt ourselves like in the jackass series but they usually do end up hurting themselves sooner or later.

Werbung: