Favorite Artist/Band

Werbung:

Jordan B

Lawl. rage more guys , jeeez.

Music by definition is about what you like, what you feel, and what mood your in.It's beauty in the eye of the beholder. It's what suits you.

A band you like may not be someone else fav, but so what ? Good music is subjective, always subjective.

I'm having a colonoscopy tomorrow, think about that.

Codi69

Favorite Artists/Bands:

ACDC,
Arch Enemy,
Avenged Sevenfold,
Billy Talent,
Breaking Benjamin,
DragonForce,
Fuel,
Jimmy Eat World,
Letter Kills,
Linkin Park,
Ozzy Osbourne (ofcause I haf to like teh ozz),
Papa Roach,
Red,
Slipknot,
System Of a Down,
Three Days Grace,
Yellowcard

Theres more, but those are the ones with the most songs I like. The rest I probably like 1-2 of their songs and hate the rest.

Damn, you have pretty good taste in music... except Yellowcard :p lol.

Mine are,

Slipknot
Three Days Grace
All That Remains
Seether
Rise Against
Theory of a Deadman
Atreyu
Foo Fighters
Bring Me the Horizon
Billy Talent
Jimmy Eat World
Breaking Benjamin

Codi69

Was their latest album any good? Most people I talked to said it was terrible, I'm a fan of the first three and never bothered with the fourth.

Yeah a lot of people ripped on it. They said it lacked the usual amount of screaming. Personally I thought it was their best album yet. Really catchy and extremely good dynamics.

If you wanna check it out, it's called "Lead Sails Paper Anchor." It probably wouldn't hurt to check out one of the music videos on youtube before you download anything or buy the CD. They have vids for, "Becoming the Bull," http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYbq97RjEFw and "Falling Down," so far.

rocktrns

Flobots
Muse(became favorite yesturday)
Red hot chili peppers
micheal jackson
Adam Lambert(soon to be next american Idol)
eminem
moby
Pink

NoMercy

Yeah a lot of people ripped on it. They said it lacked the usual amount of screaming. Personally I thought it was their best album yet. Really catchy and extremely good dynamics.

If you wanna check it out, it's called "Lead Sails Paper Anchor." It probably wouldn't hurt to check out one of the music videos on youtube before you download anything or buy the CD. They have vids for, "Becoming the Bull," http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYbq97RjEFw and "Falling Down," so far.

Well I borrowed the disc from a friend today, and really it isn't bad. I mean vocally it's no where near as good as past records, but instrumentally, the album is so much better! The solos are soaring and the mid-tempo chugs are damn mind-numbing.

spookyelectric

UnsraW
Deathgaze
Blood Stain Child
Hybrid Zombiez
Dir En Grey (sell outs but still good)
Oz
Galneryus
Moi Dix Mois
Malice Mizer
Rentrer En Soi
Girugamesh
Sadie
AFI
The Rza (it helps me relax in some cases)
Sol Ray and Dark by Design
Headhunterz
Cosmic gate

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

just an observation -on most of the pages, some names reoccurring are:

3 Doors Down
AFI
System of a Down
Breaking Benjamin
Dragonforce