F-zero GX

Adiman423

I am looking for the game f-zero GX for gamecube. I want it in decent condition and if possible a gamecube controller also in decent condition.
If anyone out there will give it to me for free or an extremely low price, then please let me know.

Werbung:

Quinn

Adiman423 said:
I am looking for the game f-zero GX for gamecube. I want it in decent condition and if possible a gamecube controller also in decent condition.
If anyone out there will give it to me for free or an extremely low price, then please let me know.

HAH! good luck!

hockeyhero

Adiman423 said:

why would anyone give it to you for free......?

Becky

What's your definition of "low price" Adiman? Might have more luck if you specify a figure you're willing to go to.

I did mention in another thread that I got my copy off eBay for £8.50 + P&P. To be honest, I think you'll be hard-pressed to find it cheaper than that. GC games now have greater longevity with the ability to play them on the Wii, so they are holding their value quite well.

Werbung:

Becky

That sounds fair to me, I'm sure you'll be able to find a copy. Is eBay not an option for you? If not, have you looked at any online classifieds to see if anyone near you has it for sale as well?