Error on Startup / Crashes

machX7

I have been playing combat arms for 3 weeks now and everything was working fine until just yesterday. All of a sudden whenever I start the game it quits right away on me and gives me the following error message:

CGlobal Client MGR;;Int() Couldn't Initialize DebrisMgr. Make sure the attributes/debri.txt file is valid.

I tried to find info about this error online, however I could not find anything. I have tried a whole ton of solutions. I have reinstalled the game, ran a system restore, uninstalled pando media booster, and ran every anti spyware / virus scan I have on my computer. I also made sure that I deleted everything that has to do with combat arms or nexon after uninstalling the game. Nothing seems to be working.

Sometimes when I start the game it closes on me and doesnt display the error message either. Also I should mention its not an issue of "is my computer good enough to run it" because I have been playing it just fine for three weeks with no problems. If anyone has any information please help, I have never run into such a persistant problem before and it is frustrating beyond belief. Thanks in advance for your time.

Also I have looked through the sticky and non of that information has helped me. :(

Werbung: